|Vice Chairman||Cameron Miller|
- The ANSI U.S. TAG for Joint ISO/CIE Standards was accredited by ANSI in April 2007.
- The membership includes the Chairman, Vice Chairman, and Secretary, the CIE Division Primary Members and Alternates, and General members who contribute expertise based on their work in one or more of the international CIE Divisions.
- The ANSI U.S. TAG for Joint ISO/CIE Standards is responsible to review and vote on all Joint ISO/CIE Standards that are distributed as ISO Final Draft International Standards.
- The Primary CIE Division Members and Alternates are responsible to distribute and collect comments on each Joint ISO/CIE Standard ballot.
- For each ballot, the consensus vote of the ANSI U.S. TAG for Joint ISO/CIE Standards is transmitted to ANSI, the USA ISO P member.
- In addition, the ANSI U.S. TAG for Joint ISO/CIE Standards conducts periodic maintenance reviews for all approved Joint ISO/CIE Standards.
- Examples of Joint ISO/CIE Standards:
- ISO 23539:2005(E) / CIE S 010 / E:2004 “Photometry – The CIE System of Physical Photometry”
- ISO 11664-5:2009(e) / CIE S 014-5 / E:2009 “CIE Colorimetry Part 5: CIE 1976 L*u*v* Colour Space and u’v’ Uniform Chromaticity Scale Diagram”
Contact the ANSI U.S. TAG Chairman for information.